Houston Babies
Options

The Little Gym

Does anyone go to it? I'm going to look into it for my DD. I wanted to know if any of you had/where going to it?

What are your thoughts??

Re: The Little Gym

• Options
    I take my dd and she loves it. I just wish they would have taken my ds there when he was younger. 
  • Options

We're fans.  DD absolutely LOVES it there!  We hadn't been since early June, but when I told her we were going there last Monday she ran to the door and did her happy dance.  It was so cute.  She has a different teacher ths time around, but from what I saw last week it looks like she'll have a great semester with them again.

ETA:  Jennifer - does Hannah have Miss Angela?  Madeline still points to Miss Angela's picture on my computer screen and gives the biggest smiles when we're looking at pictures from last Spring!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    When we still lived in Austin I took DD there and she loved it.  I don't know anything about the ones in Houston, but I'm sure it's similar.  I think it's all about the teacher you get.  Our teacher in Austin was fabby.
  • Options
    Rena has been going since January and she LOVES it!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Joe started going when he was 8 months old. He LOVES it!!! We pulled him out bc his daycare offers tumble tykes once a week, which is the same thing....but he cam sommersalt and walk on the beam and hang from the bars for quite a long time now. He really got alot out of it!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"