Pregnant after a Loss

Floor model cribs

What do you think about buying a floor model crib?  The crib i want is 599.00 and the lady on the phone just told me that the floor model is 449.00 so i 'm wondering if we should buy that one. 
10/17/2009 - Our Miracle came 10 weeks early. IF,2 MC and 1 Preemie we have our miracle.. Baby Hope 10 weeks 5days was taken from us on Dec 18, 2007. Forever with us and Forever missed. Triplets Lost baby A @ weeks, Lost Baby B at 6 weeks and lost baby Abigail at 14 weeks when she was born to little for this life..... Forever with us ....

Re: Floor model cribs

• If it's not scratched up or anything I say go for it. I've bought floor models in other stuff before and they've been just fine. I'm all for a deal!
  • i would get it if it was in good shape.  definitely go take a look at it though b/c some floors models i've seen are a mess, whereas others are perfect.  i hope it's in good shape for you though so you can get a deal.
  • Loading the player...
  • I would buy it if it looked good! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey Mary! Definitely go take a look at it and if it looks like it is in good shape definitely go for it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would buy it as long as it's not drop-side. I would worry that a drop-side had been man-handled too much.

DS's big boy bed is a floor model. It had a couple small scratches that were barely visible on the footboard. For the savings, I think it was totally worth it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"