Pregnant after a Loss

Glucose test & antibiotcs

I passed my 1 hour glucose test today!!! YAY!!!

But I'm now on Erythromycin for my sinus infection...and I'm scared to take it because I'm allergic to Azythromycn and I know those are closely related.  My doc knows-so I'm sure she has thought this through-I even reminded her that I'm allergic to it...Cross your fingers for me ladies!

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran

Re: Glucose test & antibiotcs

• What happens when you take azithromycin? What's your reaction?
    BFP#1 2/23/09. Natural MC on 3/20/09 @ 8wks BFP#2 8/10/09. Born 4/23/2010 BFP#3 2/26/12. Stick Baby Stick! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had an anaphylactic reaction.  I have taken it a bunch of times and been ok but the last time I had chest pains, trouble breathing, my hands and feet got extremely cold and the color drained out of my hands and face.  I went to the ER and was monitored for 2 hours and sent home because my pulse ox went back up to normal...It didn't dip very low.  I pretty much sat and watched tv hooked up to monitors.
    accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"