Secondary IF

I am learning to be patient

That is one thing that I am learning with my issues. Today is 12 DPO and I have no desire to test. I have a test just waiting, but I am scared beyond belief about seeing a BFN. So I am now the patient person ever and can wait until Wed at the earliest to see if I will need to use it. I am trying to not even look at my chart.

If only I had this patience a long time ago, just think of themoney I would have saved.

Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image

Re: I am learning to be patient

• Haha I am the most impatient person ever! Glad you are able to hold out and gl when you do finally test =)
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Good things come to those who wait!! Let's hope this is true for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Well, I wish I had your patience!!!!  I wish you the best of luck and hope you get great news!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I need to learn some patience.  I always say I am going to wait and then end up taking tests way too early.
  • Good for you! I always feel like I'm peeing on $7 when I test early. Good luck!
  • Wow I never had that patience!  Good jobs!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • LOL!!  The virtue of patience....  I wasn't even IN the line when that stuff was handed out!!

Good for you though!  I don't necessarily want patience...  More along the lines of not caring as much. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"