Parenting after a Loss

Should i buy Eve a giant flower for her head?

I think they're so cute.. but part of me think she'd look silly. I have trouble with headbands and her hair, so I'd probably just get one that would clip right in her hair..
Something like one of these?

https://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=30148242

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
imagebabies
baby growth

Re: Should i buy Eve a giant flower for her head?

• I think it'd be cute.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love them and think they are adorable.  I will be getting some for Nora for when shes older!
  • Loading the player...
  • I always think they look cute in pictures, but I can't imagine ever putting on one Megan. I have these really cute polka dotted barrettes and headband, and they never even touched her head yet. I hope she doesn't grow up into one of those girls that wants me to "do" her hair every day! Eeek!
  • I loooove the big flowers, sigh (not really the right look for Carter and Kian, lol).  I'd put one on Nattie if she'd let me, but you never know about that.  I think Eve would look adorable.

But, those look really really big...is there anything smaller out there?  (They are really pretty, though.)  I just wonder if a clip would pull on her hair with all the weight of the flower, since she still has fine baby hair.  You said headbands don't work?

I've seen something similar to this (big single flower on a clip) at Claire's at the mall.  Slightly smaller flowers, though.

• if you think it would help.
  • I think it would look beautiful with her hair.  What color were you thinking of getting?
  • Adorable. I would love to get one for abs  but her head is so freaking small it would be a lot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"