Pregnant after a Loss

First feeling I DON'T like

The short of breath feeling now that baby is getting bigger. It really freaks me out, especially given what just happened with my brother. This is the first thing since getting pg that I have not liked. It's worst when I've just eaten or when I lay down at night, but it freaks me out. Hate to think it's going to get worse! Anyone else freaked out by this?

Re: First feeling I DON'T like

• it does catch you offguard at first but you do get used to it.  I just keep reassuring myself that being out of breath just means LO is getting big and healthy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yea it totally stinks doesn't it? You think when your pg you can eat whatever you want...so not true. If you eat a normal size meal an hr later you will feel like you can't breath Tongue Tied
  • Loading the player...
  • Agreed!  It seemed to come out of no where for me too... one day I could eat and breathe fine and the next all the sudden I was short of breath and if I ate too much teh breathing was even harder.  And I can't slouch anymore... that make it worse.  Sitting up super straight opens my airways I guess. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It freaks me out to b/c it feels like when I'm having an anxiety attach. I just have to calm myself down by thinking "mind over matter mind over matter".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"