**vtkendra** — The Bump
D.C. Area Babies

**vtkendra**

I know you told me before, but when does DD start at MC? Are you ready?

There is finally a little girl in DS' class and apparently a set of twins will also be coming later next month. I was a bit concerned as there were only 4 kids (including DS) in his class--two of whom have already moved on to the bigger kids class--, but apparently that's very unusual and they'll be back to full capacity in a few weeks. Ms. Dina joked "yup, my summer break is over". With all the new babies I was thinking about when your LO was coming in.

Re: **vtkendra**

• Aliya starts on Sept. 14. I can't believe it's only two weeks away :-(  The summer went by so fast. I am in the process of getting all of her daycare stuff together and the forms filled out because I think we are going to stop by MC on Wednesday to bring in her stuff and talk to the daycare people. Let me know if you have any tips of things you learned from being there.

I feel very mixed emotions about going back to work. On one hand, I look forward to the structure, using my brain, and being around other adults but on the other hand, I'm going to miss her so much. One positive thing is that my manager approved for me to work Mon-Thurs for the next three months so having Friday off will be a huge help.

Well, I look forward to meeting you soon. If I don't meet you at daycare, I'm planning to go to the girls night out at the end of September so I should see you there.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I totally hear you on the summer part. I can't believe it's already september! My mom started talking Christmas last night. Lord help me, I'm so not there.

No tips really-- We've had a very good experience so far. I cried my eyes out the first week, but it does get easier. I have to admit, I'm envious of your working only 4 days a week. That should make the transition a little easier.

I'll keep my eyes open for you at MC, and if nothing else, will see you at the gtg. yay girls night out!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards