Multiples

3 contractions last night in less than 30 minutes or so

Last night when DH and I were watching TV in bed I had 3 contractions (no, not lovely BH's).  My OB said to call in if I have 4+/hour because that constitutes as timeable.  They didn't last long (maybe 30-45 seconds) and I never had that 4th, but it kind of freaked me out when I was getting them every few minutes.  Haven't had any today and I'm seeing him on Thursday.  I know as of last Monday my cervix was 4.5, ugh, I hate the extra worry that comes with multiples.

Re: 3 contractions last night in less than 30 minutes or so

• I hear ya!!  I haven't had an actual contraction yet, but my braxton hicks have been out of control lately, kept me up all night last night and I started wondering if they were really contractions b/c it seems like everybody's labor starts in the middle of the night!  Thank goodness for dr. appts!  I have 1 Thurs. also and I know it'll reassure me!
  • I'm wondering what I'm feeling in my own stomach. Did you know they were contractions because you've been pregnant before? Or is it a distinct contracting feeling?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Contractions feel like AF cramps.  IMO BH's=tightening, real contracions=pain.  Don't worry about uncomfortable BH's, they can be uncomfortable as your ute gets bigger, try to differentiate between uncomfortable tightening/pressure and actual pain.
  • I'm so sorry that you are dealing with that!!! ?Hopefully it will go away soon and you can get some relief!!
  • That is what I had 2 weeks ago only we ended up with 6 an hour and went to L&D.  I have only had 1 or 2 like that since and everything else was BH.  Hopefully you won't get anymore but I am sure you know the drill - stay hydrated and take it easy now.  My cervix has been around 4 so that makes me feel a little better about it all.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2 chem preg, 4 failed IUIs, 2 canc IVFs, 2 BFN IVFs, IVF #5 = BFP!!!
    3/23 Beta #1 @ 17dpo = 913, Beta #2 @ 19dpo = 1724, Beta #3 @ 21 dpo = 3240
    First u/s 3/29 @ 5 weeks 2 days - 3 sacs 6 weeks 3 days - 3 heartbeats 8 Weeks - Lost Baby C, Babies A and B going strong
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • water, water and more water. Dehydration causes contraction and you might not even know you are dehydrated. I know is scary but make sure to take it easy and please drink lots of water. Feel better!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"