North Carolina Babies

Pampers Cruisers vs Huggies Lilttle Movers

Keira is about to outgrow size 2's and I am going to pick up some new diapers today. They did not make Pampers cruisers in size 2's so i switched to Huggies lil snugglers since they have the elastic strip in the back and were much better for leaks than Pampers Swaddler since she is super mobile now.

Well, now that she is going  to be in a size 3, which diapers do you think are better compared to these two brands? I really like the fact the huggies have the elastic in the back. Do cruisers have the strip too? What is your recommendation? I am not going to use Pamers Baby Dry because I have heard mixed things about them. I am also going to try Huggies overnights too. 

Thanks!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Pampers Cruisers vs Huggies Lilttle Movers

• Have you tried Target brand? That's what we use during the day and either Pampers or Huggies at night but DD isn't and never has been a super wetter. I really love the Target brand and the price is fantastic!
  • When J is in disposables, he's always in the Huggies Lil Movers - they are AWESOME! I'm not sure if the Pampers just didn't find right when he got older or what, but he would end up out of them & leak. Yuck! 

FYI - the Costco brand (Kirkland)  is built just like the huggies with the elastic in the back, so my parents got those to keep at their house since we'll be traveling a lot to Raleigh for football in the coming months. Many of my friends swear by them!

We also really like the Huggies Overnights, when he's in sposies. 

Good luck! 

• Loading the player...
  • I do like the Cruisers, but no, they do not have the elastic in the back. They're pretty much just like the swaddlers without the soft cloth-like texture, and more "decoration". My favorites are probably the Huggies Little Movers. They just seem to fit Holly better, and I really like the elastic, like you.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"