Cincinnati Babies

Ava is officially two!!! To switch or not to switch?

Ava turned two last Thursday and we had a great turnout for her party last Saturday!  It was a great time!  Now that all of that is over with, I'm wondering if I should switch to 1% milk or not?  I definitely want to since that is what we drink and I wouldn't have to buy two different kinds anymore, but her 2 year checkup isn't until 9/19.  What do you think?  She is slim but isn't underweight.  Her eating habits are fair.  She is a typical toddler and will have some days where she hardly eats a thing, and then other days where she eats great.  Also I'm not sure if it makes a difference or not, but as it is (on whole milk) she only drinks about 16 oz. of milk per day.  I give her a cup in the morning and a cup at night and water the rest of the day.  I do this because she eats better if she's not having milk all day.
Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

Re: Ava is officially two!!! To switch or not to switch?

• I think it would be perfectly fine :) I've always heard of switching them to 1% at 2 years... 9/19 is only 2 weeks away so thats not very long :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Happy Birthday to Ava!!!!!!!!!

I think it would be fine to switch her since she's not underweight.

• Loading the player...
  • We were given the go ahead to switch to 1% or even fat free at his 2 yr check up (but then again Eli is a solid little boy and doesn't need to have added fat to keep weight on).  E is on 1% for now, but will likely switch to fat free before he reaches 3, unless I see research saying that I need to do something different.  :)
    Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Happy Birthday Ava!!

(post some pictures!)

We switched Jack a few months ago, maybe like 18 months? Like you, we drink 1% and I just slowly stopped buying it. He does fine.

=)

• imageMelissaMc22:

Happy Birthday Ava!!

(post some pictures!)

We switched Jack a few months ago, maybe like 18 months? Like you, we drink 1% and I just slowly stopped buying it. He does fine.

=)

I posted a few on facebook!  :)

Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"