Alabama Babies

katie

Did you see on FB where there is a new maternity store in Auburn?  Its at that strip mall b/t Red Lobster and the mall. Its called Due Date.  They had a lot of really cute fall stuff.  Their grand opening is all Labor Day weekend. She said they should be getting in some stuff for football season soon. I got 2 cute tops there yesterday for under 50!

Re: katie

• That's awesome, I'll have to go this wknd if I can. 

I got some stuff from my sister (although to me it's already kinda worn out b/c she dries everything in the dryer) and some dresses and 2 pairs of pants when I was in Tally.

I need football stuff though.

I also like what my friend carries at Fun & Fancy.  Probably somewhere I'd go to get a shower outfit/dress.

• Yeah, I tried to go by Fun and Fancy this weekend, but it was after they closed.  Due Date is open on Sundays...which I know would work better for you, too.  I plan on going by F&F  this week if possible.  Target has next to nothing (but I did get a super cute pair of jeans there that were actually sized instead of s/m/l).  Kohl's overpriced and not very cute. And Ross (yes, I even went there) was hoochie maternity.

I especially want cute tops since mine are getting so short Stick out tongue

• Loading the player...
  • yeah, F&F has crazy hours, but I would think they would be open this Mon if you're off for the holiday.  I think they are open until 6 normally during the week, but I think you work til then.  On Sat I think it's just til 2pm.

I haven't really looked at Target since I'm not "out" yet and I ALWAYS see people I know there.

I tried Ross too and def not my style.

I'll have to go to Due Date on Sun.  I'm meeting a friend for lunch on Sun (whom I "met" on the GP board) so I could go after.

I actually got a cute pair of knit, nice career pants at Chico's when I was w/my mom this weekend.  Can wear them now, during and after!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"