Indiana Babies
Options

***Mel***

Have you guys already taken your trip up here? How was it? What'd you do? :-)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ***Mel***

• Options

Yeah, we did!  It was 2 weekends ago.  It was so much fun, but we weren't able to do much besides wedding stuff.  The ceremony was beautiful on the beach in South Haven.  I had no idea it was a little beach community, and if I did, we would have brought Ellie up the day before and stayed there and gone swimming!  It was such a cute little town, and I'm planning on talking to friends about coming up next summer for a mini vacay. 

We had every intention of walking around Notre Dame and going to that Uptown Kitchen place you recommended on Sunday before we left, but I drank just a bit too much Saturday at the reception (hello open bar!) and was hungover.  lol.  I slept almost the whole way home and the only thing that sounded good to me was a diet coke with vanilla and a steakburger from Steak 'n Shake. 

• Options

LOL! Yup, I think we've all been there with wedding hangovers!! :-)

I'm glad you had fun at the wedding!! There are so many cute little towns along Lake Michigan. You could spend a week going up the coast and stopping in the little towns along the way.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"