Multiples
Options

FYI--BRU

Just a heads up (you may have already taken advantage of this!!) but Babies R Us is having a lot of their essential items on sale--ranging from 10-20% off or buy one, get one free.

My sister went yesterday and a # of the things she bought for her baby are now on sale so she and was given back $140 in store credit for the diff. with sales. Now she can buy more for her lil' peanut!!

I have also bought a lot of my girls' stuff at BRU recently and am hoping that they will honor the coupons for the items already purchased (do a return and re-buy I assume) when I present my receipts. I could really still use the $$ for the girls, so thought I'd pass along the sale to any of you who still need stuff from there (they are overpriced IMO, but oh well). 

HTH

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FYI--BRU

• Options
    Thanks for letting us now about the sales... if you have coupons however; make sure that it doesn't state on the coupon that you can't use it on already purchased items. (Sometimes BRU coupons say this) if it does than you may want to return them one day and then go repurchase them with a coupon another. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"