Attachment Parenting

XP: Ergo questions

I'm thinking about getting an Ergo.  I love that you can do a back carry.  DS is 8 months and probably about 18 lbs. 

Do you think it's a little late in the game to get one?

Where did you get your Ergo?  (The website warns there has been an increasing number of counterfeit ones.  I was planning on getting mine off of Amazon, but now I'm not sure)

Do you think $80 is a good price for a used one?  My local craigslist has this ad.

Any other useful infomation you can think of would be great.  Thanks!

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: XP: Ergo questions

• Not too  late at all. DD is just over 23 lbs. and 15 months old and I use it almost every day. I wear her on my back. It's very comfy. I can spend 2-3 hours out and about with her like that. We just went on vacation and that is how I managed through the airport and all around Paris. I love our Ergo.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not too late.  We used ours for another 10 months after that.  Daily!

You can get a brand new one for not much more than $80.   I had no idea about the fakes.  Wow.  We bought ours in-store for $100.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (C6hS)

• Loading the player...
  • I LOVE the Ergo.  DD used it a lot before my pregnancy, but never on my back.  I busted it out and now she loves the back carry.  I plan to use it as long as she is willing!  I'd email and offer $65.  Even if it was 105 new and barey used, I would never pay much more than 50% of new price when nI shop on  Craigs list...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't think it's too late.  DD is about 21 lbs and I can wear her quite easily. 

• Kate is 17 months next week and we use it daily! I pph our Ergo.
  • Thanks everyone.  I'm definitely going to get one, now I just need to decide from where. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"