Babies on the Brain

man, today is going to suck...

To much shiznit going on today.

First, it's one month today. Great. And I am driving myself crazy with times/dates. I remember what was happening at this exact moment and what happens at 2:30...

Second, had to have another u/s today. In the exact room where I had the last one done at 16 weeks when I was bleeding, Except there was no baby. I get to wait now for the results to see if I have gall stones. Or could it be kidney stones, pancreas problems, appendix...anything else?

Third, DH and I had a huge fught yesterday. We are ok today but I am still upset about things that were said...you could only imagine. Yeah, it's the stress. Yes, it sucks that we are going through this. But I still feel awful.

Stopping at the store today for a big bottle of wine....

MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: man, today is going to suck...

• Get the biggest bottle of wine you can find! You deserve it!

What's your favorite chocolate? : )

• I'm sorry mrsm! I hope today goes as well as can be expected for you. Definitely have that big bottle of wine and be sure to do something really nice for yourself.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hug your husband and drink up sister.  Tomorrow will be a little bit better.

::hugs::

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • ((hugs))  Maybe two bottles of wine?  I'm sorry that you are having such a crappy time.  I hope that your DH apologizes soon.  I hate having big fights.  And you two are going through so much right now!  Wish there was something we could all do for you!
  • imagechassy1:

Get the biggest bottle of wine you can find! You deserve it!

What's your favorite chocolate? : )

hmmm.snickers, butterfingers, reeses...I think I will get one of each.  :)

MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageoh-zysbaby:

Hug your husband and drink up sister.  Tomorrow will be a little bit better.

::hugs::

I'm so sorry MrsM.   I also ditto buying 2 bottles of wine!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LFWisBack Our Guardian Angels: 11.06 * 6.09 * 12.11
  • I'm sorry. Some wine, and some time to make up with your DH tonight is definitely is order.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"