Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Today was supposed to be a good day

This was supposed to be the day we went to see our baby on the u/s.  Instead I am no longer pregnant and it is just another Monday.  Last Monday is the day the mc started.  Everything was fine in the morning and then I started spotting.  I want last Monday back without the spotting.  I want my baby back.  I want to go today and see it's little heart beating away on the screen.  I know I am not going to get any of that just wanted to vent. 

Hope everyone else's day is better.

Re: Today was supposed to be a good day

• I am so sorry!! You are at the right place to vent. We all know where you are coming from. It was the hardest thing to hear and not see! "I want my baby back" is exactly what I feel. Im sorry I don't have more comforting words for you.

Good luck in the future!

• imagenatbutler8:

I am so sorry!! You are at the right place to vent. We all know where you are coming from. It was the hardest thing to hear and not see! "I want my baby back" is exactly what I feel. Im sorry I don't have more comforting words for you.

Good luck in the future!

I feel the exact same way.  There are days I just want to go back in time and get my baby Grace back!  I hope that your day gets better.  (((hugs)))

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry.  This is definitely the right place to vent as we all understand those feelings.

HUGS!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket

TTCAL buddy to LMichelleG - Praying for a miracle

PgALbuddy to CanonMom & BriAZ - Congrats on your beautiful little girls Labor Buddy to Luvsbunny

• ((((Hugs)))

Nicole

• This post sent a shockwave through me. This Friday would've been our ultrasound. It is a hard thing to think about. Instead, we both are having lab work done this week to move us down the path of an IF diagnosis. It really, really stinks.

I'm so sad for us both.

• I'm so sorry.  Whenever I think about where I should be in the pg, I get sad and wish things were different.  (((((big hugs)))))))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"