High-Risk Pregnancy

GDers...I'm so tired of eggs for breakfast

Re: GDers...I'm so tired of eggs for breakfast

• Yes

i may not eat eggs for years after this baby is born!

• So much so that I had a hotdog this morning!

• Loading the player...
  • me too! i got a diabetic cookbook at the library that helped me come up w/ a few more ideas....also, quaker instant low sugar oatmeal works well for me....by BS stays pretty low after it!

Im dying for maple syrup though and havent tried any low sugar type yet

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So much so that I switched to having a protein shake and yogurt several weeks ago!

Sara :)

Proud Mommy to Elliott 7.24.07 & Oliver 9.1.09 Our Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Me too.  I bought protein powder yesterday and have opted for a shake instead of eggs.  BLECH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I bought Aunt Jemima (I think that's the brand) SF maple syrup and it's not bad. ?It's a little runny, but it totally does the job. ?I actually had pancakes (4 silver dollar sized, one had chocolate chips) for breakfast today (with my stupid eggs) and put whipped cream (the regular kind from the can- not SF- there's only like 1g of sugar in it anyway!!) and the SF syrup.... omg SO GOOD! ?And my sugar was 92 two hours later.

?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I hear ya!

I do a little better with eggs if I switch between hard boiled and fried/scrambled. Somehow I think of the hardboiled ones differently.

But this week I've been eating sausage and cheese breakfast biscuits. If you can handle what is basically white bread carbs from the biscuit, it's a wonderful change!! (A regular canned biscuit only has 14g carbs) I made mine and froze them, but the numbers looked just as good on the store packaged ones as long as you can find ones that aren't "jumbo".

- Jena
  • I get such bad heartburn after eating eggs that just looking at them this weekend gave me heartburn LOL.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• i'm not  a big egg person to begin with....

i literally gagged on mine yesterday and didn't even try this morning.  what kind of protein shake do you girls drink?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"