Multiples

Yay, slept pretty well last night

DH and I picked up a snoogle (with uber soft velour cover) at our MOTC sale on Saturday.  I'd been dying for one (just used body pillow so far this pg and with DS).  First night with it SUCKED, I still needed to roll around and that was such a freaking job with that ginormous pillow in the bed (I think we need another king just for me during pg).  Yesterday I was feeling pretty disappointed that the snoogle wasn't going to work, but when I woke up this morning, I realized that I dont' think I rolled AT ALL (if I did I don't remember, which works for me) last night.  I fell asleep on my L side and woke on my L side.  I feel pretty darn good this morning (which is good, I know it's going to be an emotional day, today is DS' first day of preschool).

Re: Yay, slept pretty well last night

• Yay for the huge pillow to the rescue! Smile

I too second the investment--my DH thought it would be a joke, but I certainly can vouch for those nights when I (almost!) sleep through the night because of it! Sure beats wedging and propping up a ridiculous amount of pillows, right?!

Ditto the comment too on needing another oversized bed just to sleep with this thing--props to your DH for having that thing in bed with you guys! I didn't buy one till after I moved back from the UK and so my DH never got to experience life with the snoogle :). It seriously takes up sooo much of my bed, but it's worth it!

Hope you have many more restful nights to come!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"