Cincinnati Babies

Can you recommend a restaurant?

So I live on a street with great neighbors and we've recently started a Supper Club!  Each month a family takes turns "hosting" and our turn is in November, and I was just looking for some suggestions on a restaurant.  So far we've been to The Dingle House and the Silver Spring House.  It needs to be a place that can handle a large group, good alcohol selection (we've got some drinkers!) and doesn't mind if our group gets a little loud!  Oh and we're in Fairfield Twp, so we don't want to go too terribly far away.  Any suggestions?

Re: Can you recommend a restaurant?

• Fuji's House is yummy and fun for a group.  It's in Bridgewater.  It's a hibachi grill, your group sits around the grill and watches the chef prepare the meal with a bit of a little fire show :)  DH and I always split a combo meal, around $22?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We had Allie's baptism party at Symmes Tavern on the Green.  They can easily accomodate a large group and have private rooms if you're interested in that.

You could probably do Soho on Tylersville or Dewey's Pizza in Harpers Point. 

I like the PP's suggestions too.

imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • How about BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse at Tricounty Mall? They have their own beers as well as guest taps and a really varied menu which should please most everyone. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • What about Pappadeaux's next to the Springdale Movie Theatre?

Mitchell's Fish Market in West Chester

Acapulco Mexican on Rt 4 near Springdale Movie Theatre

Old Speghetti Factory

Olive Garden on Rt 4

?

?

?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • everyone loves acapulco but  i got so sick when i ate there.

i really like fox and hound in mason as well as cancun over mt. healthy/pleasant run farms area.

• I was going to suggest Fuji House or Symmes Tavern. There's also Ryan's Tavern in Hamilton, but their menu might be too close to the Dingle House for you. You could do Grand Finale, or maybe Glendale Gaslight Cafe? BJ's is a good idea, or you could do El Rancho Grande at Union Centre if you want Mexican.

Photo by Melissa Nicole Photography

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"