Texas Babies

free adult/child/infant CPR class

I'm in a playgroup and one of the moms organized a CPR class for us, as one of the moms recently had a near-fatal choking incident with her daughter and while talking about it, we realized not all of us would know what to do.  They organized a CPR class, taught by the wonderful people at Harper's Embrace Lifesaver Program.  It was free and I feel so much better now that I can handle these types of things. 

The woman asked us to mention the organization to others, so I thought I'd make all of you aware of it.   You can go to a class in the area already scheduled, or if you have a group of 5 or more willing to do it, you can have them come to you.  Their website has a schedule or you can call them at 804-4357. 

It's free, and takes maybe two hours of your time.  But if you don't know how to perform CPR, or haven't had a refresher course in five or more years, it really is worth it!

baby
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: free adult/child/infant CPR class

• Thanks for sharing this! I meant to do a refresher course before Josh was born and well....best intentions, right?

Would any other SA moms like to get together to do this?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"