Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Gliders make me motion sick

I'm glad I figured this out before I bought one.  I've been obsessing over chairs for over a month, and realized that gliders make me really motion sick after a minute or two of gliding.  I'm fine on rollercoasters and in cars and planes, but have some motion sickness in small boats or when I'm floating around in the waves at the beach.  Apparently the gliding motion doesn't do it for me either.  I'm fine in rockers, I bought a rocker/recliner.

Just something to think about if you have gentle motion motion sickness and are looking for a chair!

Re: Gliders make me motion sick

• Options
    aw! It's a good thing you figured that out before you bought one--although, I'm sure Lady wouldn't be too upset if you had, then she'd have a new chair all to herself Wink
    imageimage
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I've heard the same thing from a friend - she said gliders make her motion sick and she could only sit in a proper rocking chair when she was nursing.

Gliding and rocking motions are NOT the same! Personally I prefer traditional rocking chairs, but then I handcraft rockers for a living so I am biased of course!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"