Ready to go! — The Bump
Atlanta Babies

Ready to go!

We FINALLY packed our bags! We literally finished about 15 minutes ago...we've been saying we were going to do it for weeks. Anyway...now that that is taken care of, does anyone have any good/fun/old wives tales ideas for how to convince this kid it's eviction time? I probably wouldn't be so anxious except my mom keeps telling me my SIL might go before me (her C-section is scheduled for Sept 30...but it's a repeat and she's already dropped)...also, I'm tired of working!

The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)

Re: Ready to go!

• Sure wish I had something to share with you.  My LO would still be in there had we not served the eviction notice a week after my due date.  I worked up until two days before my due date.  I would have kept working past my due date but my mom was already hear so I stopped working.  Good luck.  Your LO will be here before you know it!

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards