Preemies

Milestone Questions..

How early was your LO?

When did he/she:

become able to hold head up completley ( like in a bumbo)?

roll over?

sit up?

eat cereal?

laugh out loud?

Thanks- just trying to gauge some stuff. Thanks a lot ladies!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Milestone Questions..

• 14w

head up: probably 2 months adj. He was good on head control.

roll over: belly to back: close to 6 months adj.

back to belly: maybe 9 months adj, but he still doesn't do it willingly. Maybe once every 6w, he'll reach for a toy and then roll back to his back

sit up: 8 months adjusted

eat cereal: just under 4 months adjusted (we had feeding issues, so started early)

laugh out loud: Hmm, I don't really remember. maybe 3 months adjusted? He would do this "huh huh" noise.

• 13 weeks early

Hold head up for bumbo: ?5 or six months actual (2-3 months adjusted)

Roll over: ?Belly to back- 10 months actual (7 months adjusted)

?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Back to belly- 11 months actual (8 months adjusted)

Sit up unsupported: ?11 months actual (8 months adjusted)

Sit up on her own: ?13 months actual (10 months adjusted)

Eat cereal: ?Never would eat cereal, but started eating purees 8 or 9 months actual (5 or 6 months adjusted)

Laugh out loud: 9 months actual (6 months adjusted)?

Claire Avery born at 32 weeks on 10/25/06 Keira Leigh born at 27 weeks on 4/29/08
  • Loading the player...
  • 7 weeks early

Held head up @ 2-3 mo adjusted

Rolled from front to back at 4.5 mo adjusted

Sat well at 5-6 mo adjusted

Ate cereal at 4.5 mo adjusted

I think he was laughing at 2-3 mo adjusted

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagekcampy31:

How early was your LO? 14 weeks early

When did he/she:

become able to hold head up completley ( like in a bumbo)? not sure

roll over? (back to belly) 4.5 months adj.

sit up? TBD

eat cereal? 3 months adjusted

laugh out loud? about 3.5 months adjusted?

Thanks- just trying to gauge some stuff. Thanks a lot ladies!

• How early:  6 weeks

Hold head up?  She always had excellent head and neck control, but for a longer period of time was right around 6 weeks actual age.

Roll over?  10 weeks actual (tummy to back); back to tummy was sometime after that but not exactly sure!

Sit up?  We are currently working on that right now.  She can sit up for very short periods of time unassisted but can't quite get there on her own.

Eat cereal?  3 months in her bottle and via spoon because of terrible reflux.  She went on to oatmeal right at 3.5 months and hasn't looked back yet.  We are on stage 2 foods now and she eats 3 tubs a day!!!!!  :-)

Laugh out loud?  She just started actually laughing about 4 weeks ago.  Before that, we would get a giggle here and there, but she was very stingy with them!

3/22/09 - Lily Grace, born at 33 weeks, 2 days
    9/12/14 - M/C @ 7 weeks, 1 day (ectopic)

• 6 weeks

Hold head up: I don't remember exactly, but I think I started sitting her in her bumbo around 3 months actual

Roll over:  She just rolled over for the first time last week, so 5 months.  She rolls back to tummy, but hasn't rolled tummy to back.  She just gets angry when she ends up on her tummy!

Sit Up;  hasn't happened yet

Eat Cereal:  5 months-we started today actually

Laugh out loud:  She's only had one really good laugh and it was a couple of weeks ago.  She squeals a lot, though.  I've been trying everything to get a good laugh out of her-I can't wait for the belly-laugh!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesweetpea18:

6 weeks

Hold head up: I don't remember exactly, but I think I started sitting her in her bumbo around 3 months actual

Roll over:  She just rolled over for the first time last week, so 5 months.  She rolls back to tummy, but hasn't rolled tummy to back.  She just gets angry when she ends up on her tummy!

Sit Up;  hasn't happened yet

Eat Cereal:  5 months-we started today actually

Laugh out loud:  She's only had one really good laugh and it was a couple of weeks ago.  She squeals a lot, though.  I've been trying everything to get a good laugh out of her-I can't wait for the belly-laugh!

I just made Lily laugh myself yesterday.  I started singing "Ruby SoHo" (from the 90s) and she thought it was hysterical.  I stopped in the middle and switched to the ABCs and she completely quit laughing.  So I went back to Ruby SoHo and more laughter ensued!!  Go figure!!!

3/22/09 - Lily Grace, born at 33 weeks, 2 days
    9/12/14 - M/C @ 7 weeks, 1 day (ectopic)

• How early was your LO? 5 weeksWhen did he/she: become able to hold head up completley ( like in a bumbo)? 2.5 monthsroll over? not done this yet :(sit up? not done this yeteat cereal? not done this yetlaugh out loud? not done this yet. Thanks- just trying to gauge some stuff. Thanks a lot ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"