Secondary IF

Complaining.. tia if you read/reply lol

This may be TMI.. So yesterday was my neices bday and my CD1. In the morning it was SO heavy we went to the store buy pads to double up on tampon/pad. Right after I got all set up and rest of day my flow slowed down.. Figures!

Then later my SIL (the same one from my earlier response who has 3 kids and was trying to "relate" to my IF) made a really rude crack at our IF and man did that hurt. The worst part is she and her DH have made some form rude of comment every time we see them about our IF. We dont talk about it to them anymore about it but they just blurt stuff out. Like lastnight the comment was so out-of-the-blue! She appologized to DH while I took off to the bathroom but still, uncalled for! 

Anyway my day ended up better cause my other sil and her hubby are into geocaching and we went to do that. It's fun! We are going again today and thinking of getting a GPS to do it on our own!  

Well thanks for listening to me complain girls, it made me feel better! 

Our Girls
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AquinnahDori
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: Complaining.. tia if you read/reply lol

• Awww, sorry about the rude comments. Some people just don't get it. At least you had fun with the geocaching though :)
  • (hugs) people do not get it!  Geo caching is so much fun!  I just found out the park we are planning to go camping at next month has lots of geo c. on their nature trails :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Some people feel bigger/better when they put other people down. Don't let her bother you (I know easier said than done).  So sorry she is not supportive, compassionate or understanding with what you are going through!!!

• So sorry. I would probably spend less time with them. Some people just don't get it.
    Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • I'm sorry that happened.  It's hard, but just try and tune people out that are like that. 
    imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"