Alabama Babies

BRU confuses me sometimes

A few weeks ago I noticed that the mattress that we wanted wasn't in the stores anymore.  So I checked online, it was still there and had been marked down..so I am thinking score!  Well I wait a couple of days then go to order it and it was no longer there :(  I was sad because it was the top pick in baby bargains and it had a great price. 

Well I set out to find me a new mattress, had one picked out from target online, go to order it and it had a 30 dollar shipping charge which would make it 20 dollars more than if I went to BRU and picked out one and bought it there.  So Wes was like we'll go to BRU this afternoon and look at the ones they have in store.  So I go online to see if maybe they had gotten any different kinds and what do you know...miraculously there is my original mattress right there and still at the great price and even better in stock.  So yeah I ordered it but man does BRU confuse me sometimes :) 

Re: BRU confuses me sometimes

• Congrats on getting the mattress that you wanted. That happened a couple of times with some things that we wanted I think  they do that when they go out of stock for some reason

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"