Detroit Babies

September GTG...?

Would anyone be interested in a September GTG on Thursday the 17th?  Maybe in western Sterling Heights...like Tiramisu on 16 and VanDyke, or Unos on Mound and Hall Rd?

Re: September GTG...?

• Dont hate me, but I just put something together for Tuesday Sept 15th at Bar Louie.
  • I don't "hate you," but I think it's quite rude that I just proposed a GTG for a different date and location and then you come and take over.  There was just a GTG at Partridge Creek in July so I was trying to offer a new place.

• Loading the player...
  • Nope, definitely didnt come and take over. This had been a work in progress for some time and I had just finalized the date with a few other girls. Ill wait until later though Big Smile

So Tirami Su? Sounds good to me, thats where my shower is actually!

• Okay, I apologize...I must have been a bit cranky this morning when I wrote that post. 

I hope the Thursday date works for you (and the other girls)...I want to actually attend one of these GTGs and I can't do Tuesdays.  Gotta love Tiramisu!  Smile

• I will try to come, I want to meet other mommies in the area.
  • Been in the works?  It was definitely not planned on this board.  In the future, I think it's better to figure out a time and location that works for the majority of the girls- not plan something outside the board and then post
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It has been in the works with 4 other girls on this board and the only reason it wasnt posted is because we were trying to find at least 1 date that would work for at least a few of us so that it wouldnt be one of those things where 10 different dates were suggested. Ive also said in about 4 other posts recently that there has been talk of a Sept GTG.

Im not going to argue with you girls, really its very silly. I deleted the post and here we are planning the GTG at Tirami Su. Not a big deal in my opinion!

• Uh, so, the 17th?  Sounds good to me.  Just let me know where.  : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"