Boston Babies

Daycare Recommendations - South of Boston

Hello.  I live approx. 30 mins. from Boston (Stoughton/Canton/Sharon) area and was wondering if any of you have recommendations of daycare centers/daycare options that you could share.

Name of the place, location, cost, why that one stands out from the rest for you etc. (whatever you think would be helpful)

Thanks.

Re: Daycare Recommendations - South of Boston

• I am enrolling my LO in Hand in Hand Children's Center in Norwood off of Rt 1A.  It is kind of pricy but I believe it is worth it.  You are require to give 4 weeks in advance (which will be used towards the last month of day care).  For 5 days a week it is $347.  For 3 days a week it is $227, which is what I am planning on doing.  I liked this day care center because it is well equiped with everything that a child needs to learn, to be nurtured, safe, and secured.  The infants are in their own classrooms/rooms, while the toddlers are separated in different rooms as well as the Pre-scholars.  I only went to another day care center before I went to this one and let me tell you it was night and day.  The other day care center was a lot less expensive but it smelled like urine the moment you walked in, there was no division between the infants, toddlers, and the pre-scholars, the infants were left unattended for minutes because they did not have designated staff dealing with them.  The moment I walked in to Hand and Hand Center I noticed that the entire facility was clean, smelled nice, the staff was very attentive to my needs and gave me a good tour of the facility.  The toddlers never interfere with the infants and vice versa.  Each age group gets the needed staff to care for them the entire day.  Also, they teach all the babies sign language.  I was so amazed by this day care that my gut feeling told me that this was the right place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"