Georgia Babies
Options

Daycares in Kennesaw/Acworth

Ava is going to the daycare that is here on the campus of Cobb Hospital where I work.  It is working out nicely so far especially since I am still breastfeeding and can go and visit her when I like.  The problem is we live in Acworth.  It is way out of the way for DH to come and pick her up.  I would like to find one closer to our house so I am not the only one responsible for picking her up and dropping her off.  I am thinking about changing daycares when she is 1 year old which seems far away but will be here before you know it! 

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Daycares in Kennesaw/Acworth

• Options
    I am curious about this myself.  Gavin is currently at daycare at my office and I love having him close by me, especially considering that both DH and I work way down here by the airport and the thought of him having an asthma attack at school way up by our house totally freaks me out.  Anyway, like all daycares, there are some things that I don't love about ours and I wonder if there is something better up by our house.  Not that I would switch him... but I would consider it if it was way better, you know?  Anyway... I hope you get some responses.

• Options
    I use Discovery Point in Acworth. Emma  has been going there since she was 11 weeks old and I love them. They are NAEYC accredidated and IMO have a pretty low turn over rate. Emma's current teachers have been there for all 3 plus years that she's been going. No daycare is perfect but I've had pretty much no complaints. They also do PreK which is a plus.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks!
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"