D.C. Area Babies

buybuy baby

I know this has been asked before but can you use non expired BBB coupons there?  Also does the store have a large selection, has anyone asked if they have osmehting in stock over the phone?  All of our bedding accessories are available there online but want to know the chances of finding them in the store so that I can use coupons....

any help is appreciated...thanks:-) 

Re: buybuy baby

• Yes to all of your questions!
  • Actually, no to the first question - you can't use expired BBB coupons, only current ones. And they won't let you use them on everything (definitely not furniture, some strollers, etc.) but a lot of others - we used them on our crib mattress, sheets, pack and play, etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • Yes, you can use current BBB coupons.  Also, they will price-match so shop around for the best deal online or in-store and go to customer service and tell them.  We like to combine price-match and 20% off coupon for a darn good deal there. 
  • do they allow expired buy buy baby coupons?
  • Nope - tried that a few weeks ago and we were DENIED.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• imageMamaAngelina:
    Yes, you can use current BBB coupons.  Also, they will price-match so shop around for the best deal online or in-store and go to customer service and tell them.  We like to combine price-match and 20% off coupon for a darn good deal there. 

THIS I didn't know. Thanks!

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"