Special Needs

We got a new PT and she does not

think DS is really low tone.  The other PT said he might be but otherwise thought he was fine, just late.  We got a new PT because the ohter one is going into a completely different line of work now being she has two children at home.  We really like both PTs.  This now one feels that DS is has a very tiny waste and very narrow hips and small feet but is very broad on top  which could be why now at 14 months he started to do a normal crawl and pull-up some.  She said even though he is late, they way he is doing things is correct (they way he crawls with alternation (they call it something else).  So, this is all good news but I am still taking him to a neuro at the end of Sept just to be sure.  She is all for it but she said from what she can tell, seh sees to CP or neuro issue but she said I cannot see inside of him and I am not a doctor.  So, we shall see!

Re: We got a new PT and she does not

• I mean WAIST!!  LOL - sorry for all my errors, I am typing way too fast and not thinking!!

• I am seeing a neuro at the end of Sept - would he be able to dx hyptonia?  I guess I should look into a dev ped.  The good thing is that he is progressing and doing all the moves correctly but I just feel the need to keep on digging ya know.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"