I have DD in an in home daycare center that I really do like. The teacher is great and DD is really attached to the helper. I have been on the waitlist to get into the daycare center on post (military family). It's a brand new facility and is half of what we pay now. She will still be in the infant room but with the pre-toddlers. The daycare she is in now has 7 kids (makes it easy to pin point who's sick).
I guess I have two questions (the first one probably only I can answer but any help would be nice)...Should I keep her where she is now knowing that we probably won't get into the post daycare in quite some time (and we eventually want her there)? And my second question is how do I tell my current provider if we do want to leave?
She is kind of confrontational (and I use that term very very loosely). She's had her center for 30 years so she is somewhat set in her ways and I've grown to like her but I am also afraid of her reaction...ugh this has become such a rambling post....and I'm pretty sure you are all going to say just suck it up, she is working for you, you need to just say it...any advice? (and congrats for making it this far) :-)