Philadelphia Babies

Mommy & Baby Classes in Deleware County

anyone know of some good mommy & baby type classes in the Delaware County area?  I was looking into Gymboree but the closest is in Center City and I didn't want to have to travel that far.  Any suggestions would be great!Thanks in advance!

Re: Mommy & Baby Classes in Deleware County

• The Birthmark store in Media has different mom and baby classes.  I have been wanting to check one out, but haven't gotten around to it yet, so I cannot say if they are any good.

https://familybirthmark.com

• Birthmark has a breastfeeding group on Wednesdays that is really nice and relaxed. I know there is a Moms group in Swarthmore on Meetup.com, but i haven't heard anything from them since I joined. Maybe the YMCA?

DS#1~ 6/8/09 DS#2~ 5/12/11
  • Loading the player...
  • I dont know about classes but my friend takes her daughter to My Gym in the downingtown/exton area and she really likes it. Theres a My Gym on Baltimore Pike in Springfield.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Have you tried Makin' Music?  They have all kinds of programs for all ages, and are right in Media/Aston area, and they are so much fun!  Also, not sure where in delco you are, but there is also a gymboree in DE next to the concord mall.
  • Not sure where you live, but in addition to the Gymboree in Delaware, there's also one in King of Prussia and one in Wynnewood. I also hear good things about the Little Gym in Narberth. I think there might be a Little Gym in Newtown Square or Media too. Good luck finding something you like!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"