D.C. Area Babies

Recommend a gym with a good daycare in FC! :)

I think I've asked this before, but it was quite a while ago and I don't remember the responses!  We are members at Bally's in Loehman's Plaza, and they don't take kids under 2 years in their daycare (it's actually a good thing because that gym is quite filthy).  So, I'm looking for a new gym that isn't too pricey, but has a nice, clean, trustworthy daycare.  Any recs?

Re: Recommend a gym with a good daycare in FC! :)

• FC is Falls Church
  • Loading the player...
  • XSport has daycare but I am not sure what ages can go.  It's a really nice facility.

• I have heard great things about lifetime but I am not sure if there is one in Falls Church. I do not recommend WSC at least the one in Arlington. Don't get me wrong the women were great but very overwhlemed. There would be 1 women looking after 3 or 4 infants and about 5 toddlers. It was chaos.
  • imageAna0927:
    I There would be 1 women looking after 3 or 4 infants and about 5 toddlers. It was chaos.

Crap, are gym 'daycares' not regulated at all - at least with ratio limits?  That's inexcusable and plain scary.  I belong to Golds and am not rushing out to use the daycare - note that I said 'belong' as I don't actually go anymore to check it out. 

My parents go to McLean Raquet and Health, and they have dedicated daycare providers and children's programming.  If I actually planned to work out enough to justify the cost, I'd go there.

• Lifetime is great!  When I belonged, it was $60/month for a single memberhsip.  In addition to free daycare, it has a hair salon in it that looks pretty nice.  It's right off of Little River/ Rt. 236 across from Trader Joes and Woodson HS.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"