Los Angeles Babies
Options

OB in Torrance, CA

Do you have any suggestions for a good OB in this area?

Re: OB in Torrance, CA

• Options
    Denise Ishimaru who is at Little Company of Mary :)
  • Options
    I highly recommend Dr. Ragab in Torrance. She has her own practice, takes alot of time with patients and delivers to either Torrance Memorial or Little Company.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've heard great things about Dr. Scharffenberger and Pinkus. They are in the same office in Torrance. Stay away from Dr. Bhasin, she is terrible and you'll end up spending half your day in the waiting room!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Dr. Naghi is really good too! He is in Torrance ans Manhattan Beach, will deliver at little company or torrance memorial!
  • Options
    Tomorrow, I actually have my first appointment with an OB that I was referred to by my physician's assistant who just had baby #3 - His name is Dr. Young Kwon and he delivers out of Little Company and Torrance Memorial. One potential drawback is that he is associated with a number of OB's within his office (I don't consider this to be a bad thing though, as I have heard of several of his colleagues - one of whom delivered my physician's assistant's 2nd child and two of my brother-in-law's kids; his name is Dr. Jeffrey Cowan) - this means that the OB you see in the office may not be the one delivering your child, as whoever is on call/in the hospital at the time you go into labor will be the OB delivering your baby.
  • Options
    Dr. Naylor is AMAZING, he's right by Little Company of Mary.  Medical Group of Women Physicians is also amazing (where I go for my regular appointments) but they are in Redondo on Prospect... :)
  • Options

I go to Dr Michael Friedman who has a great candor and years of experience also at Little Co of Mary.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"