Pregnant after 35
Options

Everything was fine with the u/s!

The baby looked great.  HB was 156 and she was moving around like crazy.  It was hard for the u/s tech to get measurements. :)

They said the fibroid that I have could have irritated my cervix which could have caused the spotting.  They don't know for sure but didn't see anything that showed any bleeding.

Thanks for all your thoughts & prayers!!

Oh and our baby is really looking like a baby.  There is a big difference in now and how she looked 2 weeks ago.  Growth is right on schedule too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Everything was fine with the u/s!

• Options
    Yeah!!  And good for doctors who order U/S as a precaution.  That always give you such reassurance when you can see the kid!
  • Options

imageBrideBuddies:
    Yeah!!  And good for doctors who order U/S as a precaution.  That always give you such reassurance when you can see the kid!

You are right, it really does!

Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank GOODNESS! I bet you sleep good tonight Yes

Hurray for good news!

• Options
    imagekdbennett:

Thank GOODNESS! I bet you sleep good tonight Yes

Hurray for good news!

Kari I most certainly will sleep well.  In fact I think I'm going to be headed there soon! :)

Thanks so much!

• Options
    Oh Shannon- I am SO glad everything is okay!! That's awesome news!
  • Options
    Yahoo!!!!!    I cant believe you are 12 weeks already...seems like just yesterday you were just a few days ahead of me! 
    Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Great news!  I'm glad everything is just fine :)
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! 
  • Options
    I apparently fell asleep on the early side!!  Congrats on the good u/s....I remember bleeding from a subchorionic hematoma at 13 wks and the Dr preparing us for the possibility of a m/c....then to go to the u/s and see a heart beating away and the baby measuring right on schedule was the most fantastic of sights to behold!!  I'm so happy all is well!!
  • Options
    That's wonderful.  I am happy you have such a sensitive OB. 
  • Options

*Cheers*

I'm so happy for you!

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"