New Jersey Babies
Options

Where to have shower in the Princeton area?

Hi, my Mom is throwing my shower and we are stuck for ideas. She suggested having it at one of the wineries in the area (like Unionville), but the only tour/event I would enjoy doing is $60 a person, and we'd like 25-30 people to come. I don't want my shower to be a mini-wedding.

Is there any place reasonable, elegant, and also fun to have a shower in the area? A restaurant would be okay, but maybe a bit boring.

Thanks if you can help!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where to have shower in the Princeton area?

• Options
    Try the lawrenceville inn on Route 206.  I had my parents 40th anniversary party there with about that many people.  It's a cute place, outside area, and not your typical restaurant look.  If you check it out tell Micah that Brenna from the June anniversary party recommended them.  He was really great to work with, has a 7 month old baby himself so he totally understood when my memory would be really crappy, lol.  https://www.lawrencevilleinn.com/
    Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• Options

A little bit north... Hillsborough has a fantastic place called Cocola.  It is elegant, hip and the food is out of this world.  I went there for their amazing brunch and thought... the next shower I help plan part of will be here!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"