D.C. Area Babies
Options

Clothes to daycare

DD is wearing mostly onesies or bubble outfits around the house, but never pants/shorts. Do we need to put pants on her for daycare?  What do other infants wear to daycare? TIA!

Re: Clothes to daycare

• Options
    I think it depends on the daycare.  Our daycare prefers the infants to be in anything that doesn't have attached feet.  I usually put DS in a onsie and shorts or a one piece short outfit.  The room is way too hot for pants plus going from car to the center would be way too hot in this weather for him. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We do mostly oneies and occasionally overalls. Very rarely do we put pants on him- especially in this heat. They always insist on socks though. We haven't done shoes yet, but I'm sure once the weather starts getting colder, we'll add more to the wardrobe. HTH.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We do just about anything. Onsie, pants, dresses, and I pack socks just in case.
  • Options
    Ditto Ana0927.
  • Options
    For summer we are right now just doing onesies.  Once it gets a little cooler it will then be a onesie, pants and socks.  By next summer though I will have skirts/shorts for her to wear but at this point there are so many diaper changes, who wants to deal with taking off shorts so many times a day on an infant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"