Pregnant after 35

Cramping at 35 weeks

First I am so sorry to complain.. I am just miserable & still have technically a month to go! So I called my doctors office this morning to see what was going on & they wanted me to come in.  It hurts the most when the baby is moving, but other than that I feel like I have the worst period cramps.  I have never had this during my previous pregnancies.

I just got home from the doctors office & the good news is it is not contractions... which I knew ; ) - but guess they just wanted to be sure - which I am thankful for - I adore my doctor & the nurses there. They did a NST on the baby & everything sounds really good.  They did do my first internal just to see what was going on & I am 1 1/2 dilated... which means nothing. 

Basically the outcome is that the baby's head is really low & that is why I am feeling so much pressure & cramps.  Nothing to do except find ways to get comfortable.. HA! with 2 kids on me all the time - this is never going to happen ; )  My male doctor did humor me with the "I understand" - so I said no you can't you have never been pregnant.  His wife had 4 boys.. so I know he get's it ; )

Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09

Re: Cramping at 35 weeks

• At least you know the cause of the cramping. Hang in there!

• Try to get some rest!  I can totally relate (except I only have 1) with the little ones wanting to be all over you!  I forgot how nice it was to be pregnant the first time and just relax!!
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry you're feeling icky - you can whine to us, that's okay!  Would yoga help maybe?  Maybe move the baby around a bit?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecarladillon:
    So sorry you're feeling icky - you can whine to us, that's okay!  Would yoga help maybe?  Maybe move the baby around a bit?

Thanks ladeis - I have tried yoga (most recently on Monday), and this little one does not stop moving.. which makes it worse.  My doctor is hoping the baby comes a little early for my sanity since it does not sound like anything is really going to help at this point. If things are not better by my next appt. I will be asking my doctor again about what options there are.. I guess I am happy the baby is no longer breech ; )

Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • Not breech is good...  I'm sorry you've got a low wiggler!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"