Boston Babies
Options

Just got the news!

We just found out we are pregnant!  Only about 4 weeks.  I have my first doctors appointment tomorrow.  I am just thrilled and wanted to congratulate all of you who just found out you are expecting as well!

Re: Just got the news!

• Options

Yay!  Very exciting.  DH and I just found out on Saturday too.  How did you get an appointment so soon??  My first one is not until the middle of September.

H&H 9 months

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Options
    Congrats H&H nine months. Also Jealous!!! Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats!  Enjoy it!!
  • Options

Congrats!! We just found out too... 6 weeks along can't wait.

• Options
    Congrats!! We found out a couple weeks ago and just had our first apt to confirm! Very exciting!
  • Options

I actually had my yearly scheduled...and it just so happened I found out I was pregnant two weeks before.  Our first ultra sound is this week and then we make the LONG first appointment with the OB. 

Congrats!  Are you going to find out what you are having?

• Options

Yeah!  Congratulations!  We are due on April 22nd! :o)

• Options
    imageKB BREWSTER:

I actually had my yearly scheduled...and it just so happened I found out I was pregnant two weeks before.  Our first ultra sound is this week and then we make the LONG first appointment with the OB. 

Congrats!  Are you going to find out what you are having?

Not sure if this question is for me, but I'll answer anyway. Smile

Yes, I totally want to find out.  DH didn't want too, but I'm such a planner so I talked him into it.  How about you?

• Options

Sorry!  I am just so excited I am writing to everyone!  We are actually not finding out what we are having, the whole thing has been a surprise and I think we are going to keep it that way!

What are you having?  Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"