Pregnant after 35

28w Follow up w/the doc

So I had my follow-up with the OB yesterday.  Much ado about nothing, except for my self-induced drama.

If you recall, my 28w U/S last week ended up just being the 3D pics and no measurements.   All well and good, but not what I was expecting.   Plus, the tech, who's never worked with me before, mentioned that I may have an ovarian cyst.  Huh???

So yesterday. before I even had to ask, Doc said, "Nope, that's just your fibroid.  No big deal."  She's also scheduled me for a regular U/S check up next week, then again in a few more weeks, just to make sure kiddo is still measuring well.  We're also scheduled for all of our appts. from here on out, so we can get prefered times, etc.

I also asked if I could still travel, as we may still take our annual road trip from CO to IA for Labor Day and I'd be almost 32w.  Doc thinks I'm crazy, but she was fine with it if we want to go.  I'll have my U/S a couple of days before we would leave and she'll give me a copy of my file to take along, just in case.   Still not sure I want to spend 2 days in a car.. 2 days at a mosquito-y lake, and 2 days back home!

Lastly, if you Doc comments about how smoothly your pregnancy is going, despite your age, compared to her other clients---smack him/her upside the head.   About 2 minutes after she said that to me, I got really dizzy and threw up in her sink.   Servers her right!   Luckily, she didn't wig out and send me for IVs or anything.   I just sat down for a while in the office and drank more water and she let me go home.

I LOVE MY OB!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 28w Follow up w/the doc

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"