Illinois Babies

Pediatrician in Oak Lawn area or affiliated with Christ Hospital?

Hi everyone,

I don't know why, but for some reason today i started freaking out that i haven't chosen a pediatrician yet.  I don't really know anyone with kids that lives in this immediate area.  Does anyone have a pediatrician that they love and would recommend in the oak lawn/palos/chicago ridge area that is affiiliated with Christ hospital?

Thanks!

Re: Pediatrician in Oak Lawn area or affiliated with Christ Hospital?

• I live in Oak Lawn too.  I take my daughter to Dr. Sunita Ginde.  She is located in Palos Heights at 7600 West College Drive.  She is in a single practice by herself, so sometimes the wait is a bit long.  However, it is so worth is because she spends so much time with each individual patient along with the fact that she has such a wonderful mild manner and nature with children. I actually went to her as a child and couldn't imagine taking DD anywhere else because she continues to love her job after all these years and it shows.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBride7-7-07:
    I live in Oak Lawn too.  I take my daughter to Dr. Sunita Ginde.  She is located in Palos Heights at 7600 West College Drive.  She is in a single practice by herself, so sometimes the wait is a bit long.  However, it is so worth is because she spends so much time with each individual patient along with the fact that she has such a wonderful mild manner and nature with children. I actually went to her as a child and couldn't imagine taking DD anywhere else because she continues to love her job after all these years and it shows.

Thanks for the suggestion.  your daughter is beautiful!

• Loading the player...
  • I live in Evergreen and go to Dr. Alzein. He has an office in little company as well as an office on 95th just east of Cicero. there are 3 or 4 doctors int he practice and they are all amazing!
  • We live in Hometown and take our daughter to Dr. Brian DuMais in Orland Park.  They just opened a new office.  He is the only doctor and he is absolutely wonderful!  The rest of the staff is just as wonderful as he is.  I never have a problem getting an appointment.  When I call I always speak with the nurses.  There is never a wait.  Dr. DuMais always calls you right back when you page him.  They have always been there when I needed them.   I highly recommend them.
  • call and do an interview with him 708-364-1600
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"