D.C. Area Babies

***Sofka****

Just wondering, in regards to my Feberizing post below, how many nights did it take your DC before the night routine was without resistance from crib sleeping? I'm prepared that tonight might be worse than last night, but I'm hoping after that it's all downhill :-)

Thanks!

Re: ***Sofka****

• DD was not co-sleeping with us but would wake up to nurse, we waited till she was 9.5 mo old and then Ferberized. According to our pedi, e-BFed babies may need to nurse in the middle of the night till 9mo old so we waited.

We did Ferber by the book, DH did it

The 1st night it took an hour of crying, the 2nd night it was maybe 45 mins, and the 3rd night it was less, by night 4 she was so much better, STTN, but waking up super early, like 4:30am!

as per Dr Ferber we (well, I, DH slept) started the morning routine when she woke up

DD still often falls asleep at the boob and I know that's a habit we'll most likely have to Ferberize out of her but since she's STTN most nights (although she's teething now, so not always STTN), I'm pretty happy, it's such a difference!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"