Ohio Babies

When did you register?

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
Just trying to figure out when to register.  As soon as we tell everyone...or should we wait longer?

Re: When did you register?

• I would wait longer.  Are you going to find out what you're having?  We registered the day we found out, so at about 20 weeks and I think that was still a bit early.  Even if you are going to keep things gender-neutral, it's still nice to know beforehand.  Also, I would do a lot of research before registering.  Each item at BRU is rated by moms, which really helps!
  • We registered at 20 weeks, after the ultrasound, even though we didn't find out what we were having. Just wanted to make sure everything was definitely OK before getting too attached to my nursery decor.

It was hard to wait, though, so to pass the time, I created a Wish List on BabiesRUs.com. That way, when we went to the store, I had a good idea of what I wanted (thanks to reading lots of reviews) and wasn't intimidated by the wall of binkies and bottles. My husband appreciated it too, since we were able to make short work of it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I registered when I was 21 weeks, after finding out what the sex was.  But while I was waiting, I did check out friends shower lists to get familier with the items, and get good ideas for when I was ready.
  • I think I'm going to wait until after the new year.  That way they'll hopefully have spring things out...at least clothing wise so it will be more appropriate for when our little one is born.  We're not finding out the gender, so that will limit what we can register for anyhow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"