Texas Babies
Options

Birthday outfit!!!

I got Sarah's 1st birthday outfit in last week!!!  It is still 3 months out, but I can't wait for her birthday (well, it is my birthday too).  From etsy.com - tutu from seller mom2twogals and onesie from seller isabellaboo.

Also, Beth came by yesterday to take Sarah's 9 month pics.  The sneak peek is up in her blog -  

https://tiptoephotography.blogspot.com/2009/08/beautiful-eyes.html 

Re: Birthday outfit!!!

• Options
    how cute!!! are you going to do pics where she's tearing into a birthday cake?  Those are my faves.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagepkate98:
    how cute!!! are you going to do pics where she's tearing into a birthday cake?  Those are my faves.  :)

Absolutely!  =)  Those are the best ones!  Also, she is starting to let go after she pulls herself up to stand, so who knows, she may be walking before then.  If so, I also want to get pics of her walking and carrying a present! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cuuuuute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I love it. I live in Cibolo  and I also make tutu', hair bows, and flippy flops. Super cheap and they are awsome for pictures. I just started so the wedsite is not up but if you go to myspace and Look for Simplytutucute you can see some. Right now all my red, white and blue tutus are on sale for 10. Hope everyone has a great night

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"