Multiples

OMG 3 babies under 2 years old!

Hi All! I haven't been on in awhile b/c the girls and work and moving to a new house have kept me crazed and SURPRISE I found out yesterday that I am pregnant. I didn't think we could get pregnant considering the treatments we had to go through to have the girls. I am SHOCKED. The girls will only be 17 months when this baby is born. Thanks for letting me share - we aren't planning to tell anyone for awhile and I think I am going to explode! I will need lots of advice for the MoMs on this one!

Re: OMG 3 babies under 2 years old!

• Wow...my boys were 17 months when I found out I was PG - 26 months when #3 was born.

Life is hectic but manageable.  Congratulations and good luck!

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• CONGRATS!!

?

I'm in a similar boat, although my twins with be babies #2 & 3! And it took quite a bit of drama to get PG with my daughter, as you ?can see from my siggy. God works in mysterious ways!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh wow! Congratulations! I'm sure I would be in shock, too!
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Congrats!  When our twins are born, we'll have a 16-month-old and a 3-year-old.

Now you'll be able to compare twin babies to a singleton!  I'm sure after getting through the newborn/infant stages with twins, you'll do just fine this time around : )

• COngrats I had the same surprise!! The twins and Zach was 1 year and 2 weeks apart!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • #6#6 member

Congrats!  :)  I had mine when ds was 1 yrs, 10days old.  It was CRAZY to have 3 that small at once.  Now that they are preschool age (4 & 3) it is so much fun.  They all like the same things, play well together, do the same things at the same time etc.  :)  Makes it kinda easy as far as keeping them entertained.  Oh and thank of the fun you will have for halloween!  Last year mine were 3 sheep and I was Bo Peep.  This year I think we are doing Cat in the Hat and Thing 1 & Thing 2. 

• Congrats! :) My twins were 13 months when my dd was born. Same exactl situation.  Would have been 12 months had my twins not been born nearly 6 1/2 weeks early! ;)

Anyway, it's very doable, crazy and fun all at the same time!

• Thanks ladies. It is all beginning to set in and I am excited. I can't wait for the first appointment.
  • Congrats!  We are in the same boat.  The boys were a result of lots of treatments and finally IVF and surprise a few months later it happened on it's own.  I'm due in a few weeks and while I'm ready to be done being pregnant but I'm not sure if I'm ready for 3 babies under 2!!!   But I will say being pregnant with only one is a piece of cake!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"