Philadelphia Babies
Options

Pediatrician Recs in Delaware County?

I'm just beginning the search and I'm not sure where to begin!  I live in Marcus Hook now but hope to move to a nicer neighborhood within the next few years.  I don't want to have to change doctors when we move so I'm sticking to Delaware County.  Anyone have any recommendations?  I'm looking for a doc with a good sense of humor, laid back, but is also intelligent and reassuring to a first time mom!
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IMG_5000 edit

Re: Pediatrician Recs in Delaware County?

• Options
    Riddle Pediatrics. Dr. Lehmicke  Where are you delivering hew doesn't see patients at Crozer but his partner Dr.  Applegate does.... I would have Applegate see the baby in the hospital but then switch to Lehimick at the first appointment.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks!  I'll put him on the list.  I'm delivering at Riddle so that would be perfect.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IMG_5000 edit
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We go to Providene Pediatrics.  They're behind the TRU in Media.  All women and all super nice.  They are associated with Riddle.
  • Options

I recommend Riddle Pediatrics.  Both our children see Dr. Applegate, but we've been seen by all three peds and like them all.  Dr. Applegate really takes his time with us to explain things and to answer all questions.  We've had nothing but great experiences with them!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We actually also met with Applegate and he seemed very nice.  I just could not deal with that Riddle parking lot anymore!
  • Options
    We go to Pediatric Associates in Chadds Ford.  They see patients at Crozer and Riddle, and have offices in Crozer and in Springfield as well.  We love Dr. Bollman!
  • Options
    I just found this board....I see Dr. Rao at Riddle Pediatrics.  I love her.  She is so good with my twins.  I've never met any of the other doctors but I've heard they are great. 
  • Options
    We go to Advocare Broomall Pediatrics in the Main Line Health Care Building in Lawrence Park Shopping Center.  We love them, and they are great with our son who was born 7 weeks early.  Many of the nurses in the NICU have their children go there so it was an easy sell for us.  Good Luck!
  • Options
    I go to Kids First Chadds Ford on 202.  Love my pedi, Dr. Brewer.  I have seen most of the doctors and liked them all.
    BFP#1=1/17/08 Missed m/c: 3/19/08@ 12 w D&C 3/21/08 BFP #2=8/5/08 She arrived 4/16/09! image BFP#3 7/9/11 EDD:3/16/11 Logan Patrick born sleeping on 3/20/11 image
  • Options

I take my DS to Riddle Pediatrics @ Riddle. I have met with all 3 of the doctors. My son goes to Dr. Rao, she's great. I have never had any problems there. Dr. Applegate is the house Dr. for when you have a baby at the birthplace. I know this because he was when we were going to a different one that didn't have visiting rights there.

Lecy

Mommy to Ryan (8*9*06)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"