New Jersey Babies

Shower locations for central NJ

Hello - I was hoping to get some suggestions on a good place to host a baby shower in central NJ?  Like in the Bridgewater/Piscataway area.  Also if you have any idea what a shower should cost (on average pp), that info would be very helpful too.

Thank you in advance for your help ladies.

Re: Shower locations for central NJ

• Maggiano's Little Italy by the Bridgewater Commons Mall is a nice venue.  Not sure of the pricing.  But usually brunches are more reasonably priced than a dinner event.  And the Spain Inn is a nice venue in Piscataway.  GL
  • My shower was at Carpaccio's in Bound Brook..I think.
    BFP 11/20/2012. Missed MC on 12/26/2012.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been to a couple really nice showers at Grazziano's in Hillsborough. Also- I hosted a great bridal shower at Old Man Rafferty's in New Brunswick as well as a very nice one at Vincenzo's in Middlesex.

What about Chimney Rock Inn in B'water? It's more on the casual side. I haven't been to any showers there, but I have been to a rehearsal Dinner and it was a great atmosphere. It isn't a private room, but it was still a lot of fun.

I hope that helps!

• All the places suggested above are great... haha I must eat alot.  2 more to throw in the hat... Cocola in Hillsborough (might be $$) and the Hilton in Bridgewater... my shower was there- the brunch is great and about $15/pp

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"