San Diego Babies
Options

Anyone found the Miracle cure for Pregnancy acne?

ok I'm 15 weeks now & have had this problem for at least the last 2 1/2 months. I've tried clean & clear foaming face wash, an oil of olay toner,oil of olay face lotion, & almay night cream before bed. I even do the proactive face refining mask 1-2 times a week. I've tried hydrating masks, ponds cold cream cleansers, dove moisturizing bar soap, oil of olay age defying serum.   I always have great skin & this didnt happen when I was pregnant with my daughter. I'm desperate yet I'm on a budget so can't afford that super fancy stuff you have to buy at a department stores or order online. I'm also in my early thirties so my skin isn't the same as when i was in my twenties. ugh! My face is covered in micro zits especially my t zone , and my forehead is the worse. Oh & my back too. Gross .....Any suggestions from those who have found somethig that works good ?

Re: Anyone found the Miracle cure for Pregnancy acne?

• Options
    Nope... I just went with it. Now I do know a cure for baby acne... breast milk! Yup. It totally works :)
    Married 6-30-07, BFP 9-1-07, M/C & D&C 10-5-07, BFP #2 6-20-08, BFP #3 3-28-2010 Mommy to Ethan born 2-22-09 7lbs 13.5oz & 21" long SAL Buddy to March04b2b imageFamily Blog|Food Blog
  • Options

When I got the acne I just started washing my face twice a day with an oil control wash from Neutrogena. I don't know if I just finally got past that pregnancy acne stage, but my face totally cleared up about a month ago. I wouldn't use too much product on your face, it could irritate it even more & make the problem worse.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The only thing that really works for me is a raw, vegan diet with tons of fresh fruits and vegetables. It makes for absolutely perfect, glowing skin, all over.

When I'm not eating raw, benzoyl peroxide spot treatments do the trick.

EDD: 03/01/13;  DD: 10/26/13

Mourning the loss of Amarine Stella, born at 21 weeks, 6 days.
    We will always love you, our little angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"