Detroit Babies

OB/GYN recs near Brighton?

I live in Brighton and am looking for a new OB/GYN since I am new to the area.  The doctor I used to see is in Grand Blanc at Genesys and I have my last GYN annual appt with him in a few weeks.  I will ask him for some recommendations in the Brighton area, but I am also looking for some personal recommendations.  We are not TTC yet, but I expect to start trying in the next year or two, so I want to find a dr. that practices both OB and GYN and uses a hospital I'm comfortable with.  I think St. Joseph in Howell is the closest hospital for me.  U of M would probably be next and then Genesys.  Any thoughts you're willing to share, I'd love to hear!

Re: OB/GYN recs near Brighton?

• If you are willing to drive to Novi or exit 160 on 96 there is an awesome OBGYN Named Abbey Crooks.  It is at Providence Park, and it is way closer then Genesys.  Please let me know if you want more info! 
  • Metro Partners in Women's Health in Novi is great.  There are about 6 docs and all of them are good.  I personally see Dr. Pezeshki, but I hear they are all pretty good.  It's located on the same campus as Providence Park Hospital.  Here is the website:

https://womensdocs.com/

• Loading the player...
  • I see Dr. Beemer, he's associated with St. Joseph hospital in Howell and Ann Arbor. His actual office is called Associates in Gynecology and Obstetrics. I've seen most of the doctors in the office and they are all great so far. Actually I have so many friends and family that have gone there that I didn't even have to think hard before I chose them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"