Detroit Babies

anyone interested in baby swim lessons?

Just putting it out there if anyone is interested.  I got the Utica Schools book and they have infant swim lessons.  I think I'm going to sign DS up for the one at Eisenhower HS.  It's a 6pm class on Wednesdays (I believe) for 6 weeks.  The cost is $30.  It didn't say you have to live in the Utica district.  1 session begins around September and the other is like in November.  I'm going for September.  Sign-up begins the end of this month.  If anyone else is interested, let me know.  There's also different times and different schools.  I can get you that info if you'd like too.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: anyone interested in baby swim lessons?

• I would - but - I don't have an infant just yet Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Omigosh I just have to say that baby swim lessons are amazing! A friend of mine put her child through them (I think he was around 1 at the time) and I am completely shocked watching him swim! He's so little!
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow, that's cheap!  Although L'Anse Creuse's classes go for 8 weeks, not 6.  I think we pay something like $60.
  • I'm planning on signing dd up for swimming lessons at the Macomb Rec Center.  I think it's $40 for 8 weeks (meeting 1 time a week). 

Clomid M/C 8 weeks 2/08 *IVF #1-DD born 3/09
    *Surprise BFP-T18 baby lost at 13w 1/10 *FET #1-DS born 2/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I would love to do this and live in the area.  What age range is it for? My LO is probably too young now, but maybe another session....is there a website to see their classes?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"